Monday 30 July 2012

we all need a friend to lean on

One year olds, not sure they want to be friends, I guess.

Two years olds- still unsure.

And she moves on.

She has no mercy, either after her one attempt to show kindness.
And as three year olds- things have changed.

Besties.  Maybe not really, but they seem to really like each other now!


Sometimes it takes friendships a while to develop, while other times, you feel like immediate friends.  I was just thinkgin about some of my friends, and there really are people in my life that I believe were my dearest friends BEFORE I was even born.

To friendship.
And to the summer vibe.
And to friends who will waste the day away in the summer sun with you.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Ha ha! I really think Lucas has always liked Brooklyn a lot! He just plays hard to get! :)